LeadMetrix Ltd. is committed to your right to privacy.
If you choose to use the Services, or otherwise provide data to us, you explicitly agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You may not use the Services or the Website or submit any data through them if you do not agree to any of the terms hereunder.
Please note, that the Website and/or Services may contain links to other websites, products or services offered by third parties, which are not governed by this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the practices of entities which are not controlled by LeadMetrix.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
- Our Services are intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under such age are not permitted to use the Services. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Services immediately.
- You may be entitled under applicable law to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the Services may be restricted or disabled.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to Users and their Employers, or other limited circumstances as specified herein.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: email@example.com.